Hello everyone in this blog you will learn how to setup initial configuration in SAP Cloud Connector 2.0. Initial configuration involves Login, Change your password and establish the connection to your SAP HANA Cloud Platform(Trail/Productive). Lets get started
You should have installed SAP Cloud Connector 2.0. Click here to see the step-by-step installation procedure.
1. Log in to the SAP Cloud Connector by using the browser entering
2. Please enter following credential to log in to the cloud connector.These credentials are default one provided by SAP.
User Name – Administrator Password – manage
3. After login following screen will be displayed. Choose Installation Type as “Master(Primary Installation)” and click on Apply
4. In the next screen you will be asked to change the password. Provide the new password and click on Save.
5. The following screen will be displayed, in this screen we need provide our SAP HANA Cloud Platform Trail/Productive details to securely connect our local cloud connector to our cloud system. Please enter the following details and click on Apply
|Landscape Host||Choose the value from drop down. “hanatrail.ondemand.com” for trail Instance. “hana.ondemand.com“ for productive instance|
|Account Name||Enter your HCP trial account id. “p1941955950trial”|
|Display Name||Choose any name of you choice. “Akash”|
|Account User||Enter your HCP trail id. “p1941955950”|
|Password|| Enter your HCP trial password. (can not share